Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. We would like your experience of our site to be trouble free and firmly believe that a satisfied customer is one that is likely to return! These Terms are designed to contract us to a higher standard than is required by law which also assures you of superior customer service and protection. If there is any part of this document that seems unclear or ambiguous, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to clarify and offer any further assurances that you may require.
By using or accessing our website you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions which apply to your use of or access to our website whether or not you wish to order any items.
1. About D G Colour Europe S.r.l.
We are compliant with current UK legislation including the Sale of Goods Act 1979, the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, the Electronic Commerce (EC Directive) Regulations and the Data Protection Act 1998.
2. Contact Details
All correspondence should be sent to D G Colour Europe S.r.l., Le Petit Gue, Thiviers, 24800
Website Enquiries : 06 07 81 0983
Normal business hours are: Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 6:00pm, except public holidays in France.
- Prices quoted throughout the website are in EUR and are exclusive TVA.
- Goods ordered to be delivered outside of the EC will be zero rated for VAT (tax charged at 0%) and the relevant correction will be recorded on the invoice.
- Charges for postage, packing and insurance will be added if applicable and are displayed in Section 7.
- In addition and without limitation to your statutory rights, all goods supplied will be guaranteed against defective workmanship or materials for one year from the date of delivery, providing that they have been used for the purpose for which they were intended.
- We will not be held responsible for damage due to general wear and tear or for defects which may arise from misuse or failure to follow manufacturer’s instructions.
- We cannot be held responsible for damage or defects arising from repair, maintenance or alteration by a third party.
- If you become aware of any defect in the goods covered by the guarantee you should, within a reasonable period of time after your discovery of the defect, return the goods to us together with details of the defect. Where we reasonably believe that the goods are covered by the guarantee we will replace the goods as soon as possible.
- If goods are damaged in transit they should be signed for as “damaged” and returned to us as soon as possible and we will send you a replacement as soon as reasonably practicable.
- We will refund any postal charges reasonably accrued by you if returning goods which are defective and covered by the guarantee, damaged in transit or which have been sent by us in error.
- We accept electronic payment through our secure online payment partner, PayPal.
- We also accept payment by bank transfer and EUR cheques.
- Cheques should be made payable to D G Colour Europe.
6. Order Processing & Despatch
- All orders placed on this website are subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- On receipt of your order we will send an order acknowledgement by e-mail.
- When cleared funds have been received we will send an acceptance e-mail. No contract is formed until we accept your order and you receive this notification.
- Every effort will be made to despatch orders as soon as possible and in any event within seven working days of our acceptance of your order.
- However, if delivery cannot be made within seven working days (such as where an item is out of stock or requires manufacture) we will advise you of this in the acceptance e-mail. You will then have the choice to wait, re-order a different item or cancel the order.
- If delivery becomes delayed due to unforeseen circumstances we will advise you of this as soon as we become aware and where possible we will inform you of the new anticipated delivery date. You will then have the choice to wait, re-order a different item or cancel.
- We are entitled to reject any order and will advise you of this by e-mail as soon as possible following our receipt of your order.
- We reserve the right to contact you at any stage during the order process to satisfy ourselves of the authenticity of the order and the payment; any doubts arising from either of these matters may lead to our rejection of your order.
7. Cost of Despatch
- All goods despatched to destinations in the UK will be shipped by Interlink Express or by Royal Mail”s “Special Delivery Next Day” service although we reserve the right to use any alternative carrier that may equal or exceed the quality of this service. Goods will be fully insured and will require a signature on delivery. Delivery charges will be at the current tariff rates.
- Goods despatched to EC destinations (excluding UK) will be by DPD Courier Service or by Royal Mail International signed for or Airsure at current tariff rates.
- Goods despatched to Worldwide destinations (excluding UK and EC) will be by Courier at their current tariff rates.
- We accept full responsibility for items sold whilst in our care or in the care of our contracted shipping agents. You will become responsible for risk of loss or damage to items once they have been delivered to you. You will become the owner of the items on their delivery to you, unless we have not at the time of delivery received the full price and any delivery charge payable in respect of the items. If this is the case, you will not become the owner of the item until full payment has been received by us.
- All local import duties, excise and similar taxes applicable to the sale of goods hereunder shall be borne and paid by the Buyer.
8. Returns Policy
- We offer a “cooling off” period of 7 working days. If you wish to cancel within seven days you must notify us in writing of your intent within 7 working days of receipt of the goods. Written notice may be given by post, fax or e-mail.
- This cooling off period does not represent the offer of a free trial period and items should be returned in the original packaging in an unused and unworn condition.
- We will reimburse you within 30 days of cancellation; subject to the goods having been received by us in satisfactory condition and within 14 days of your notice.
- You will be responsible for the safe keeping of goods until they are received by us and as such we would recommend returning the article by a recorded delivery service. [Proof of posting does not serve as proof of delivery].
- You are responsible for the safe keeping of any article in your care prior to its return to us for any reason. Any damage or loss to goods in your care is your responsibility and you will be held liable to any charges that may arise due to loss or damage during this time.
- Where you cancel under this section, you will be responsible for returning the goods to us and for the postal charges incurred in doing so.
- We reserve the right to take any necessary steps to recover goods not returned and will seek to recover any cost reasonably incurred by us due to this process.
- Transactions are processed on a secure server by our secure payments partner, PayPoint.net. All personal information is encrypted.
- We take the prevention of fraud very seriously and reserve the right to reject any order at any time without notice or explanation.
- Where we have a reasonable suspicion that a transaction may be fraudulent we may pass details of such transaction to the relevant investigating authorities.
- If you have any complaints, comments or suggestions as to how we can improve our service please contact us.
- We will endeavour to acknowledge all complaints in writing (by email) within one working day of receipt, and aim to reply in full within seven working days.
11. Website Use & Disclaimers
- Every care has been to taken to ensure that information contained within this website is accurate and complete however no guarantee is given. Please be aware that we may alter the information on the website from time to time including information regarding goods, price and availability for future orders without notice. We reserve the right to remove articles from sale at any time and without explanation. It is your responsibility to check these Terms and Conditions and remain in compliance with them.
- Whilst we use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure protection against virus infection, we are not in a position to confirm that this website and any material available for downloading from this website will be virus free and cannot accept any liability in this regard. We therefore recommend that you carry out your own virus checks, particularly before downloading any material.
- Our website may contain links to other sites or services. These links are provided solely for your use and convenience and do not represent an endorsement or recommendation by us. We are not, therefore, responsible for the content of any websites of such links or for the consequences of you entering into any contract(s) with their owners.
- We will try to make our website available but cannot guarantee that our website will operate continuously or without interruptions or be error free and can accept no liability for its unavailability.
12. Our liability
We will not be held liable in so far as permissible by law for any loss or damage resulting from your use of our website or reliance upon any information on this website or communication sent by us.
13. Your liability
- You will be responsible for your own use of our web site.
- If you choose to use our web site in contravention to these Terms and Conditions you will be liable to reimburse us in full for any loss and/or damage suffered by us and/or reasonable costs that may arise due to this misuse.
- You are responsible for access to our web site from your computer and any orders arising from its use.
These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.